Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Update Wednesday night

Today Dale was discharged from Doernbecher Children's Hospital in Portland and transferred to a hospital about 30 minutes from home. Thank you all for your prayers!

II Corinthians 12: 9, 10  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful to hear! Thanks for continuing to update us. I'm mostly a silent reader, but I check this blog every day. I know everyone had been hoping to have him transferred closer to home, so that is fantastic news. I hope to continue to read good things and my thoughts and prayers are with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fellow believer, still following Dale's miraculous story. I am still thnking of him and praying..I will specifically pray for these "storms" to abate. I am thrilled he finally got transferred! That should help with his morale..Bless you for sharing your miracle with us.

    Saralee and family from Baltimore

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such good news. Following Dale's progress is a refreshing oasis during a time when we have followed the lives of some friends in the Bronx whose little baby and they fought for his life for eight months. This weekend as we rejoice over Little Jonah's presence with Jesus I can also rejoice in Dale's presence with family and friends and the prospect of his being used of God in this life in days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear he is healing. When I was in my 20's I was in a terrible car accident and my friend I was with went through a similar recovery of having to work to get her ability to walk, talk, etc back. Now she is fine so there is so much hope! Praying for strength for your family!

    ReplyDelete