Thursday, December 1, 2011

Update Thursday evening 12/1

Just a quick note:  I talked today to the young man who was injured playing basketball.  His surgery, as far as they can tell, was a success.  His arm is in a cast of sorts (I'm used to seeing the big plaster things so anything different looks strange) and will remain so for a month, I believe.  He has to keep his arm at a certain angle as well, which makes life in general---and sleeping in particular---challenging.  He told me he will have to go through physical therapy after the cast comes off, but that he should heal up fine.  Praise God!

Psalm 107:43  "Whoso is wise, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the LORD."

1 comment:

  1. What a thrill to read about how all Dale and his family's hard work is paying off. I am always excited to seee a new post so I can see how everyone is doing.Go team! Keep up the great work. Give each other a BIG HUG!

    ReplyDelete